RE: Problems with curl tool

From: Gioffredi, Pompea <Pompea.Gioffredi_at_getronics.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:11:14 +0100

Ok.
After you write the option with various "curl_easy_setopt" calls, I think you call the "curl_easy_perform" function to connect to a secure server.

I think that this is the first step for SSL Handshake (ie the way by which I can obtain the server certificate).
My question now is : how I can proceed for next steps in SSL handshaking? (ie how I can make a "session key" and how I can select a client certificate for enable also client certificate?)

I'm right ?

Thanks

Pompea