How to use libcurl with Smart Card

From: Gioffredi, Pompea <Pompea.Gioffredi_at_getronics.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:38:12 +0100

Hi all.

I have some question about SSL connections:
- I need to make a SSL connection with a certificate inside a Smart Card.
Does anybody on the list know the way to resolve the problem with libcurl?

-How I can select a Crypto Engine for asymmetric operations? (I don't know if the Default Crypto Engine works with private keys into Smart Cards)

-If the Secure Server requires a "session key", how I can generate it with libcurl ?

Thanks and Regards

Pompea Gioffredi