Re: HTTPS returns nothing

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 22:44:16 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, WL Reyes- Bruce wrote:

> I downloaded libcurl last week to send HTTPS requests from within a C
> program. I am not getting a response back. I have already tried the
> steps suggested in
> http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/SSLCERTS.

Just as a note to the general public, this info is now found on the more
proper URL:

        http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html

> and I still get no response.

No response, CURLOPT_VERBOSE says absolutely nothing and curl_easy_perform()
returns CURLE_OK ?

> I am using Solaris 8 and the latest curl version 7.10.3. I am able to use
> the command line 'curl' command and I do get a response that way. I would
> like to use libcurl if possible, instead of having to call the command from
> within C.

Then you probably just lack an option that the curl tool sets. What options
do you use with curl to make it work?