CURLE_COULDNT_RESOLVE_PROXY?

From: Zhen Wang <writewang_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 12:56:00 +0800

Hi,
I'm using Microsoft proxy server 2.0. And in my code, I specified the same
proxy server, port, user name and password just like it set in the option
window of Internet Explorer. But it returns CURLE_COULDNT_RESOLVE_PROXY when
perform
curl_easy_perform(pURL)? Why? Doesnt curl support MS proxy?
Best wishes,
Fisher

curl_easy_setopt(pURL, CURLOPT_PROXY, "http://internet:80");
curl_easy_setopt(pURL, CURLOPT_PROXYUSERPWD,"wdmeng:wdm123");
//I tried the next sentence, still does work
//curl_easy_setopt(pURL, CURLOPT_PROXYTYPE, CURLPROXY_SOCKS5);
//some other setting,such as URL, timeout
res = curl_easy_perform(pURL);
//return CURLE_COULDNT_RESOLVE_PROXY