RE: Patch to add other feature to libcurl

From: Lorenzo Pastrana <pastrana_at_ultraflat.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:00:03 +0100

// please appologize if this mail comes twice, I sent it yesterday but didn't seems to get thru...

> 1. Please use 'diff -u' to make diffs, then I can apply them so much
easier in my end.

Yep.. sorry..

> 2. Why force a cleanup as well? Wouldn't it be better if this function
only
> forced a write to disk, and then if you want to forget about the cookies
> as well, you do something extra (like setting the COOKIEJAR option to NULL
or something)?

Well this stuff was ment to continue getting something consitent about
cookies while using persistent connections, that's why (Jose) the cookie
write/cleanup on close is not sufficient...

BTW the cleanup is implied by the particular verb (flush). And I thought it was necessary since you never know what the connection
will be rebound to..
This obviously could be done differently (separed write & reset) but that's what occured to me at that time...

Lo.