previous problem with windows

From: Jörg Müller-Tolk <curl_at_mueller-tolk.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:19:41 +0100

Hi all

Sorry, that I write this article without knowledge, what was going on last.
I remember that there was a problem using curl on windows machines.
Name resolution did block when there was no connection to the internet -
or such.

Maybe the following can help there:

    unsigned long
        bufferSize = 0,
        connected = 0;

    // is connection to internet established ?
    bufferSize = sizeof(unsigned long);
    InternetQueryOption(NULL, INTERNET_OPTION_CONNECTED_STATE,
&connected, &bufferSize);

Joerg M-T