HTTPS and CURL hanging

From: Charles <sanders-consulting_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:10:38 -0600

Hi all,

    Im having a weird problem in that im using Windows 2000 advanced Server on two machines. Im using libcurl 7.10.3 and OpenSSL 0.9.7. On one machine CURL submits fine to a https site, on the other one it appears to hang (CURLOPT_TIMEOUT is set a 2 minutes but the program hangs forever untill you close it). I am retriving https://scgi.ebay.com/saw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?RegisterEnterInfo&siteid=0&co_partnerid=2 and posting to https://scgi.ebay.com/saw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll . On the server that was having trouble I insatlled the latest service pack but still had the same problems.

Again on one machine it works without a hitch (both machines running same OS ) , on another it freezes at the POSTING of data to https://scgi.ebay.com/saw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll , though the get request prior succeeds. I am stumped here and don't know hot to procceed so any advice / help is super appreciated!

Thanks,
Charles