Re: curl 7.10.3 and SSL

From: Charles <sanders-consulting_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 15:35:48 -0800

It was replying zero, but it works now. I have a zip file of SLL builds (
OpenSSL 0.9.7 and libCurl 7.10.3) that covers one DLL build and all static
builds for every CodeGeneration option. Its 8Mbs, too large to send to the
list im afraid, where do you want these ? If there is demand i can make
pre-built no SSL also.

Charles