Re[2]: New pre-compiled version of Curl-easy-1.35 including libcurl.dll compiled with SSL support for Win32 (Windows) -- HOWTO?

From: Chris Drake <christopher_at_pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:19:39 +1100

Hi,

Umm, I'm really horribly busy, so how about this compromise: when the
next release comes out, let me know (and preferably point me in the
direction of the source downloads for all the components) and I'll do
it properly for y'all.

I didn't take notes yesterday, and I did download at least 4 different
SSL bundles, and I copied stuff all over the place, modified makefiles
and compile options, and generally invoked mayhem...

The good news is that in a past job I happened to do software porting
on all kinds of platforms, so I do have the ability to do it properly
next time :-)

Kind Regards,
Chris Drake,
www.ReadNotify.com