Re: PyCurl SSL on Win32/HTTPGET boolean values in Python

From: Ray S <r_san8_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 06:46:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi Kjetil,

Thanks a lot for the note and sample code. It enabled
me to spot the problem and everything works fine now.

In fact I had an additional line over and above your
code below, which read 'c.setopt(pycurl.HTTPPOST, 0)',
which was a mistaken attempt to "switch off" the POST
setting. That line was generating the error because
apparently pycurl.HTTPPOST cannot be set to be an
integer.

Many thanks again.

Ray.

--- Kjetil Jacobsen wrote:
> true, booleans won't work in python or pycurl -- at
least not until
> python 2.3 is mainstream.
>
> however, the following works ok here:

> even so after doing a httppost, so i'm not sure what
is causing your
> script to fail. could you submit some code which
reproduces the