performance issue (single Vs. multi interface)

From: Petr Jùza <petr.juza_at_tiscali.cz>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:51:43 +0100

I would like to ask you if is there any performance difference in the following
cases:
1) single interface that sends more than 1 file as multipart data (by CURLOPT_HTTPPOST)
2) multi interface that sends more than 1 file (by POST method via HTTP
or by CURLOPT_HTTPPOST too)

In other words I would like to ask you if is there any optimalization for
sending more files in single interface (whether files are sent simultaneously?)
or files are sent one by one?

Thank you in advance.
PETER JUZA