Re: curl_memdebug() / Win32

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:27:43 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Henke, Markus wrote:

> Nope, "memanalyze.pl < testfile" spits out an empty line...

This just have to be a Windows specific thing. I tried the above with the
file you posted, and I got a lot of output.

It did however identify a flaw in the script thanks to your input, as the
script didn't treat colons in file names fine (the drive letter in windows).

I've committed a version that works for me using your file as input.

> BTW: You can feed "memanalyze" with arbitrary files on Win32,
> nothing happens...

Isn't that a working way to pass a file on stdin to a program?

Anyway, I remade this too and the new version in CVS now takes a file name as
argument, like this:

 "memanalyze.pl memdump"