HTTPS certificates

From: Henry <Henry_at_Tonnison.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 8:58:0 +0000

Hi

I'm a novice programmer and SSL user however wish to write an app
that uses the SSL feature in libcURL. I have the SimpleSSL.c and
have compiled it and got it up and running, however at the moment
i'm getting CURLE_SSL_CERTPROBLEM,/* 58 - problem with the local
certificate */ . returned from the easy_perform. All the other functions
of libcURL work fine so i know its just down to my lack of SSL knowledge.
So if anyone could help me understand/direct how to generate:-

1) pCertFile
2) pCACertFile
3) pKeyName
4) pKeyType

Also if anyone has any good SSL link that they think i'll benefit from
reading i'll be gratefull.

cheers

Henry