Re: libcurl tests for the test suite

From: Sanjeev <sunaditya1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 05:38:20 -0800 (PST)

> Figure out why test case 504 doesn't return and
> correct the code to make it
> do so! ;-)

Sir!
After looking into the test files source, i felt it is

beyond the level of my understanding. I didnt know in
which style/programming language, the code is
written.
I didnt have any clue of where to start or what to
look
at for further clarification.
But, well i tried to debug it so that may be
i will have an understanding of where exactly it was
stopped, but unfortunately gdb denies the file format
to recognize as a executable code. Though i could
run test500/1/2/3, i couldn't debug them even!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This GDB was configured as
"i386-mandrake-linux"..."/mnt/usr/data/build/CURLCVS/build/curl/tests/libtest/lib504":
not in executable format: File format not recognized

i also tried with 'gdb lib504' which failed even!
But the make is successfull and when i type
'./lib504' it returned
Pass URL as argument please.

so executable is working fine but i dont have any idea

of why gdb is not accepting it!

Bye
Sanjeev!