libcurl tests for the test suite

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:28:12 +0100 (MET)

Hey

The last couple of days we've received a few bug reports on libcurl.

It finally made me decide we really *need* to get library-testing code added
to the test suite and not only test the curl tool all the time.

So, I plan to make a special kind of tests that build given source files to
small programs that are run against the test servers and then verified to do
right.

Stay tuned for more. Raise your hand if you feel an urge to join in and help.