Re: Download file size

From: Amit Mongia <mongiaamit_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 02:48:49 -0800 (PST)

My server needs me to post certain other variables
besides the file name if i want to download a file.
The server does not accept request through GET method.
Can you please suggest where to make a fix in the code
to be able to download files larger than 4GB.
At the moment the download, almost everytime stops
after downloading 2 GB.
Regards,
Amti mongia