ERROR Message in SSL communications

From: Fisk, Kevin <KFisk_at_linkpoint.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 13:25:41 -0800

When I make ten https connections to a server from 10 different threads, 1-3 of them will get this error. The remainder work fine. So, I don't think it's my server PEM file. I'm just trying to figure out a direction to take this. The OS is HP-UX. I've gone through numerous thoughts trying to get it working. Initially, I thought it was errno and -D_REENTRANT. I made those changes and they fixed some problems. Then, I checked for EAGAIN in SSL_connect and a couple other places and it fixed other problems, but now I'm getting this error:

SSL: error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line

Please note: forgive me, but I also posted a question to the OpenSSL list (for those of you who get both lists).

Thanks,

Kevin

ӆ+,޵隊X'uNggrzH^jm(