libcurl and SIGALRM

From: Nilesh Simaria <nilesh_at_deeproot.co.in>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 13:41:10 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I am using libcurl for ftpupload and ftpdownload.
Sometimes I am able to upload file successfully,
and sometimes I am getting error No 28, "Transfer aborted due to select() error".

But when I remove code which sends SIGALRM, ftpupload works fine.
But the code which sends SIGALRM everyafter 1 sec is very
important in my application. How can I go with both, libcurl and alarm.

Many thanks in advance.
Nilesh.