Re: __ftol2

From: Andrew Francis <locust_at_familyhealth.com.au>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:45:31 +0800

> I had this problem building with VC6. I happened to have the .NET SDK
> installed on my machine. When I removed the VC7/.NET include paths
(plus
> exe and lib paths) from my environmnet, the error went away.

Hmm, variations on a theme :)

I guess now the line becomes "With VC++, there exist three versions of
the standard library (DLL, static multithread, and static singlethread),
each with a debug and release version, each of these doubled if you have
both VC++6 and .NET stuff installed .. "

--
Andrew Francis
Software Developer