cURL ActiveX library for scripting purposes.

From: Jacob Ippen <Jacob_ippen_at_radwin.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:55:42 +0200

To all cURL and libcURL users,

I am a WinNT user who has recently begun developing under the Windows
Scripting Host environment in JScript and VBScript. This environment
provides a relatively simple way to access ActiveX (COM) libraries
registered on the local PC or on a server machine. I was wondering if any of
you came across an ActiveX (COM) library that propagates some of the cURL
properties and methods that are available in the C++ version of libcURL, so
that they can be easily accessed via such a WSH script.

Thanks,

Jacob.