(no subject)

From: charles <sanders-consulting_at_attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:51:33 -0800

Hello again,

It's me charles Im still trying to build the Curl/SSL library, I've gotten further, and am almost there except now after having built the release-ssl libcurl.lib (static SSL lib), I link it to the project and get

libcurl.lib(ssluse.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __ftol2
libcurl.lib(progress.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __ftol2
libcurl.lib(connect.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __ftol2

I've searched these files and ftol2 was not found in any of them. My library list looks like this

kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib libcurl.lib ssleay32.lib libeay32.lib winmm.lib

and ignoring

libc.lib

building release version of the app. I searched the web and MSDN help, I can't find the location of this mysterious ftol2, anyone know or have suggestions on how to proceed ?

Charles

There is a solution!"

http://www.giantcompany.com