Re: Access violation with multi threads

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:04:46 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Zhen Wang wrote:

> Hi all, I am confused because my program goes well with single threads but
> occurs access violation while using multi-threads. Since the processes are
> the same, I dont know why this happened. The following is a fragment of my
> program. If I use the code in /* */, everything is OK. But the program will
> crash if I use the lines begin with //. Anyone knows the reasons? Thanks in
> advance.

Please tell us (a lot) more what each thread does, that very tiny snippet
doesn't offer many clues. Can you get a stack trace from the crash? If so,
please show us.

What curl version? What operating system? Does it always crash the same way?

If nothing else helps, can you please put together a tiny program that makes
the problem appear and post the full source here?