C++ binding

From: Jean-Philippe Barrette-LaPierre <jpb_at_rrette.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:57:52 -0500

the first version of curlpp, the C++ binding of libcurl, is finaly here! Ok I
know you're all very happy of this, and you want to party all this night
long, but... don't forget that's the first version, so there's just few
features that are binded, but I'm on a good way to improve it soon.

P.S.: I'll need some windows programmers to help me to be compatible, I'm
just working on linux, and testing it.

--
Jean-Philippe Barrette-LaPierre
Programmeur-Analyste