LIBZ

From: Dmitry Orlov <dorlov_at_banta-im.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:09:27 -0500

I just built curl-7.10.1 (on a SunOS 5.6 box, gcc 2.95.2), and to get it
to build I had to comment out #define HAVE_LIBZ 1 in two places in
lib/config.h. After I did that, everything built and make check ran
perfectly. So, I think the problem is that HAVE_LIBZ is getting turned
on during the ./configure step even though libz isn't there.

-Dmitry Orlov
<plug>Integratis.org</plug>