Re: SSL certificates

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 23:24:51 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Dobromir Velev wrote:

> Here is the patch I used to fix my local version. Hope it will be of use.

Thanks, but there are two problems with your patch:

1) Don't use local functions like that. It's not very portable.

2) Read Cris' reply on how to deal with the "*" in the wildcard part. It must
   not match dots, so "*.a.com" is not a match for "foo.bar.a.com" which your
   function does.

Please fix and repost!