Re: libcurl on win infected by GPL?

From: Dave Halbakken <YetAnotherDev_at_netscape.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:41:37 -0800

Hi Daniel,

Unfortunately I can't spare the time now to figure out mingw32, so I've
attached a copy of dllmain.c that should replace dllinit.c. It compiles
  without errors in VC6, and libcurl seems unaffected by its presence or
absence at run time.

Dave

>Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>
> The Makefile.m32 still refers to the file, so we probably need it to build
> fine with the mingw32 compiler.

#ifdef WIN32
 * _ _ ____ _
 * Project ___| | | | _ \| |
 * / __| | | | |_) | |
 * | (__| |_| | _ <| |___
 * \___|\___/|_| \_\_____|
 *
 * Copyright (C) 1998 - 2002, Daniel Stenberg, <daniel_at_haxx.se>, et al.
 *
 * This software is licensed as described in the file COPYING, which
 * you should have received as part of this distribution. The terms
 * are also available at http://curl.haxx.se/docs/copyright.html.
 *
 * You may opt to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute and/or sell
 * copies of the Software, and permit persons to whom the Software is
 * furnished to do so, under the terms of the COPYING file.
 *
 * This software is distributed on an "AS IS" basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
 * KIND, either express or implied.
 *
 ***************************************************************************/

/*
 * MFC DLL Wizard generated this file. Then it was hand tweaked to eliminate
 * the need for stdafx.h.
 *
 * dllmain.cpp : Defines the entry point for the DLL application.
 */

#define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN
#include <windows.h>

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain(HANDLE hModule,