Progress During Posts

From: Miles Clark <mmc_at_tolosatech.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:04:20 -0800

Hello All -

Does the CURLOPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION callback work for normal HTTP Posts?
 I'm doing posts with large field values (sometimes uploading a file via
HTTP Post), and I can get the libcurl to call my callback function, but
the values are *always* 0 for both upload and download stats.

I've tried both "normal" posts and multipart posts, set the
POSTFIELDSIZE option directly, etc. -- with no luck.

Any ideas?

thanks in advance!

Miles