libcurl (perl) and windows

From: lupusdacicus <lupusdacicus_at_juno.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 02:15:08 -0800

Is there anyone out there who has some experience with installing and using libcurl (perl interface) under windows ? I am using the free Active state Perl, the Nmake compiler.

I modified Makefile.pl to look for the perl exe and it goes fine.

When I do (n)make it says:

cl -c -I -nologo -O1 -MD -DNDEBUG -DWIN32 -D_CONSOLE -DNO_STRICT -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -DPERL_MSVCRT_READFIX -O1 -MD -DNDEBUG -DVERSION=\"1.35\" -DXS_VERSION=\"1.35\" -IC:\Perl\lib\CORE -DHAVE_INTERNAL_VARS easy.c

I am trying to use the libww modules to modify the HTTP headers and play with cookies, but I am not having much luck. From my experience, I have been more profiecient with curl/libcurl and I would appreciate any insight on this matter.

Thank you,

Nick.