Re: memleak debugging

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 21:00:13 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002, Avery Fay wrote:

> I think I've found a memory leak in libcurl. I got the latest sources from
> CVS so that I can use the curl_memdebug function but I'm having trouble
> building libcurl.

This looks like its autoconf related.

> configure.in:11: warning: do not use m4_patsubst: use patsubst or
> m4_bpatsubst

Hm, is this the AM_CONFIG_HEADER macro? If so, what automake version do you
have installed?

> checking if Kerberos4 support is requested... no
> ./configure: line 11503: syntax error near unexpected token `yes:no'
> ./configure: line 11503: ` yes:no'

This looks the SSL check, as that's supposed to be immediately after the
"Kerberos4 support" one.

> Am I doing something wrong? Could someone send me a work configure script
> from CVS?

Get just that file from here:

http://curl.haxx.se/beta/dispair.cgi?file=curl-7.10.2-pre1.tar.gz&dir=curl-7.10.2-pre1/&detail=no

You can also get the full recently uploaded 7.10.2-pre1 package instead as a
work-around.