Re: SFTP?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 10:09:52 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, Yet Another Developer wrote:

> I did a Google search for information as to whether libcurl will support
> the ssh2 spec for sftp, which I would really like in libcurl. The only
> reference I found was:
>
> Grokking ssh (sftp, scp, ...) Daniel Stenberg (2002-04-09) at
> http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2002-04/0090.html
>
> In this message Daniel suggests that many users want this and says that he
> will form a working committee. I wonder what progress has been made, if
> any.

Amount of people that showed support for my idea: 0
Amount of people that joined my suggested "working group": 0
Amount of people that brought feedback on my suggestion: 0
Progress on SSH-related protocols since my post mentioned above: None

Unfortunately, I'm but a human and I can't do this on my own.