Re: question on https through proxy

From: <RBramante_at_on.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:46:12 -0400

Yup, that looks like it was it. The proxy is junkbuster20 (http://www.junkbuster.com/) which is free with source. I grabbed the source and found this:

char CSUCCEED[] = "HTTP/1.0 200 Connection established\n"
                  "Proxy-Agent: IJ/" VERSION "\n\n"
                  ;

Changed that to this:

char CSUCCEED[] = "HTTP/1.0 200 Connection established\r\n"
                  "Proxy-Agent: IJ/" VERSION "\r\n\r\n"
                  ;

Recompiled and curl was happy. The only bad thing is it looked like most
of the lines I saw where terminated with just \n vs. \r\n.

Thanks for the help.