RE: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION

From: Lorenzo Pastrana <pastrana_at_ultraflat.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 16:42:47 +0200

> 1) Bug report number #594005 "multi interface doesn't FOLLOWLOCATION"

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=594005&group_id=976
&atid=100976

Mmmh.. ok I must not have been the first..

> 2) Check the lib/multi.c comment found around the CURLM_STATE_PERFORM
state
> check:
> /* hm, when we follow redirects, we may need to go back to the
CONNECT
> state */
>
> 3) Fill in the missing code! ;-)
>
> Seriously, the functionality in lib/transfer.c that deals with redirects
need
> to be extracted and put into a more general function, that then should be
> used from lib/multi.c.

I guess you're in a mutch better place than me to know what to do ;) (I
haven't looked at the source code yet...). Think I'll check the response
codes by now and repost the request, before I dive into curl's code.

> I intend to do it soon, if no one else beats me to it.

Kewl..

Cheers.
Lo.