curl app stalling

From: Charles <sanders-consulting_at_attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:36:02 -0700

Hi all!

I love curl and appreciate the hardwork. I am using libcurl in an application that submits pages to thousands of sites, and it gets up to about 800 and stalls, the application just hangs. I have set the timout to 400 and it continues to hang, any idea on how to stop it. I am re-using the same curl object, heres the code that gets executed over and over.

to set it up:

curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, "data/cookies.txt");
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, timeout/*400*/);

and the loop

curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, url.c_str());
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, 1);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,parm.c_str());

Thanks for any help!

Charles