Interested in remote-scripting SourceForge

From: Eric S Raymond <esr_at_snark.thyrsus.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 04:04:39 -0400

I've investigated curl because one of the things on my to-do list is:
write a tool that can remotely script releases on SourceForge.

1. Is this a solved problem?

2. If not, can I get some expert help on the steps needed to establish
   an https: session via curl? I could take it from there.

Yes, I've read the RTFM and experimented using pycurl 0.9.8. All I've
been able to get back is the PHP login page.

--
		Eric S. Raymond
The common argument that crime is caused by poverty is a kind of