Re: Reading results after a POST... Sorry, I was looking for an incorrect type

From: Sergio Juan <sjuan_at_gridsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:20:47 +0200

Hi.

After being told that what I tried wasn't unusual, I checked my code and
found the bug... the server wrote back an int in the output stream and I
expected to get back an int (directly as a type), so when I found that the
response was only 3 bytes long I guessed it was wrong. The real thing is
that I receive the number as an string

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the help

Sergio.