setting your own boundary?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 07:54:50 +0200 (MET DST)

This suggestion was posted in the feature request tracker, available here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350976&aid=554830&group_id=976

The idea would be to add a "CURLOPT_SETBOUNDARY function to specific set the
boundary field in multipart/form-data posts", and the reason for this would
be that "maybe some day, there will be webservers who check the boundary data
to see if there isn't curl in it (like it does has now).... Just a tought to
make it possible to manual override it ..."

So, now I ask you my friends, is there anyone who've missed this ability or
can see a good use for this should we add it? It would be dead-easy to add. I
just don't like adding features without people using them...

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net