Re: curl library on linux

From: Hisseine Dj. <djandabri_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 10:19:35 -0400

Hi Daniel,

> > -- Curl library version: 7.8
>
> This is pretty old by now. I still don't think you should experience
anything
> like this on that version, but we've moved one quite far since 7.8 was
> released.

I remove the version 7.8 and install libcurl version 7.9.6

> > size_t
> > WriteMemoryCallback(void *ptr, size_t size, size_t nmemb, void *data)
> > {
> > register int realsize = realsize * nmemb;
>
> ^^^^^^
>
> This looks like some major badness. I think that second word should be
> 'size' only...

Yes you are right, that was an error when I was trying to modify things, so
this is size.

Also for the call back function, I think it's working properly because when
I supply a URL like www.yahoo.com or www.haxx.se it works properly; but then
when I supply a URL that contains GIF or JPEG file, the transfert start but
I didn't get the whole data.

Thanks,

Hisseine