Problem with Multi Handle Performing HTTP Multi-Part Post

From: Gustaf Hui <ghui_at_voicegenie.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 18:00:28 -0400

Hi all,

Seems to run into problem when doing HTTP Multi-Part Post using the multi
handle. I took the sample code which do a Multi-Part Post using only the
easy handle (that works) and modify it to use curl_multi_perform() instead
of curl_easy_perform(). When I ran it, there seems to be no HTTP response
returned, and it will wait forever thinking that some easy handle is still
running.

Have anyone seen this before? Any idea?

Gustaf

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net

  • application/octet-stream attachment: test.C