Re: CURLE_PARTIAL_FILE

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:26:27 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Cadime wrote:

> I am getting the CURLE_PARTIAL_FILE error. Anyone has an idea of in what
> typical circumstances it happens???

As of recently, there's a libcurl-errors man page that atttempts to describe
tings like that. What the error means, when it happens etc.

I just realized it wasn't available on the web site, so I put it up this
morning and you should be able to browse it now here:

  http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html

> I think it means that the size of the retrieved fle is not the expected
> one. Right? But how?

It means that the data you received had a size that differs from what the
server told us it would be, either bigger or smaller.

How? Well, that's left for you to figure out... :-)

> I am using curl 7.9.2

I'd recommend using no less than 7.9.6.