two Qs: 1) VB6/VBScript examples? 2) Is this list avail thru MS Outlook Express?

From: Terra Nova-MB <clients_at_terranova-mb.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 06:41:55 -0700

I've been using PHP's exec function with cURL.exe (we're still
on PHP 4.0.6 and cannot upgrade yet). Works great!

I now need a cURL.dll to play with in VBScript and VB6 (MS Win2k
Adv. Serv. w/ IIS5). I'm going to try to compile w/ VC++ (wish
me luck, having never done it before) in order to get a
cURL.dll, which I cannot find in the latest binary (curl.exe,
but no .dll).

Anyone using cURL through VBScript or VB6? Any examples
available?

Is lists.sourceforge.net avail through MS Outlook Express? I
enter lists.sourceforge.net and it bombs with "unable to connect
to the server." I've tried non-ssl (bombs with NNTP, port 119
secure(SSL): 0) and ssl (bombs with NNTP, port 563, secure(SSL):
1) and a code 800ccc0e in each case, which implies "blocked" or
"unavailable."

I'm using MSOExpress to visit other sites, perhaps
lists.sourceforge.net is not readable through MSOE?

Thx for any help offered...

Phil Huether