Re: reading from ftp

From: Nedelcho Stanev <decho_at_iname.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 17:30:20 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

First , thanks for fast answer :)
The problem is i think, that situation is no so simple.
For example, there are 3 or more apps in chain before download/upload.
I have a module of apache/IIS extension.I get reqest, make some
processing, after this i must process incoming file from web
but by packets, i don'w have file on disk, encode each packet make some
processing and this packet to ftp, after this read next packet from
www, and again send it to ftp after some processing.
Download is similar to upload.So, for me the one solution is
read/write to ftp packet by packet :(
When i take a look on sorce i see that i can make this if i get sorce
before calling of Transfer() and make something like
curl_prepare_for_transfer(), get a piece of sorce from Curl_perform()
until transfer, make new Transfer_chunk() function where i must copy sorce of
Transfer() but without a while()
and call this function until data can be read/write.
And after this call curl_process_from_transfer() , where i copy
sorce from Curl_perform()after res = Transfer(conn);
may be this is not a best solution, but this will work for
situation that i have.

decho