AW: connecting twice?

From: Cervenka Alexander <a.cervenka_at_paysafecard.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:46:35 +0200

Hi!

Mainly i'm calling a Servlet who is logging the connections.

I followed the behavoiur to ssluse.c line 438
(void)SSL_shutdown(conn->ssl.handle);

If i'm having a breakpoint at that line and wait for 10 seconds i'm only
having one entry in the log. If i'm having the brakpoint in the next
line i'm having two.

Seems that it continues in Openssl.

Thank you
Alex