Re: Progress function

From: Aldo Armiento <aldo_at_armiento.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 14:36:00 GMT

Dear Daniel and dear All,

>> I'm using libcurl under Windows with Borland Delphi 5.
>
> Hold your horses, how do you do that? Are you using the CurlPas binding for
> that or how did you get this working for Delphi? I wasn't aware anyone had
> made this...! :-)

I'm traslating (I try to traslate :-) )CurlPas from freepascal to Borland
Delphi and "linfiles" library to "winfiles" :) equivalent and others libs...

>> All ok, but progress function don't work.
>> function Prova(p:pointer; dltotal, dlnow, ultotal, ulnow: longint): longint;
>> stdcall;
>> begin
>> Prova := 0;
>> end;
>
> Now I'm not a Delphi hacker, but "longint" certainly sounds wrong since the
> four arguments after the pointer are of the type 'double' in the C code. I
> believe this is the reason for your problem.

Yeap... sorry, I don't check the right curl.h c code (distraction, I was
tired... about 24h/24 in two days in front of my computer to try libcurl in
win with delphi :))...
The right function for progress is:

function Prova(p:pointer; dltotal, dlnow, ultotal, ulnow: double {not
longint!}): longint; stdcall;
begin
   Prova := 0;
end;

Now i'm trying SSL (https) with openssl... I hope all ok... :)

Thanks,
Aldo.

P.S. Sorry for my hungly english...