Re: IIS with 2 way SSL

From: Rogerio Saran <rsaran_at_organox.com.br>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 11:00:40 -0300

If you are talking to IIS using http over ssl, it will *always* be 2 way
(request goes, response comes).

A simple request like

        curl "https://www.microsoft.com/"

This should work properly. Please try this to check if your set-up is
working as expected. If not so then you should make sure libcurl was
told to handle SSL at compile time.

If the test above works then double check how do you prepare your
*curl_easy* request. Unfortunately I do not have any good C sample
around, but there are plenty at the curl site.

Good luck!

*Saran

latha_srinivasan wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>I am trying to establish a 2 way SSL connection to IIS using curl
7.9.2 in our application. But the curl curl_easy_perform() is hanging.
Has anyone tried this before.? In that case any precautions to observe.