Re: SSL

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:44:47 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Manuel Gavina wrote:

(please don't take threads like this off the list, this reply is CC'ed back
to it.)

> I would like to know when I´m using SSL the diference between using a PUT
> or using a POST.

The difference is very subtle, but usually it is not up to the sender (you)
to pick the method, as the receiver already exists and expects some kind of
data using one of the methods.

Most CGIs and simular want a POST.

I think you need to tell us more about what you want to do and then we might
be able to tell you what request to use.

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77