Getting Responses To HTTP Post

From: Mike Tardif <mtardif_at_accelio.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:22:18 -0500

I've read lots of docs, including that POST chapter in the guide, and
all the libcurl examples I could find,
but I have not been able to figure out how to get the response to an
HTTP Post.
I can get the status of my POST, but how do I get the response data
back?

TIA.

Cheers, Mike

--
Mike P. Tardif                          "If builders built buildings
like