Re: "ROCK Package for libcurl"

From: Clifford Wolf <clifford_at_clifford.at>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 16:46:06 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Clifford Wolf wrote:

> After using gdb the right way I do know now: The connect() call aborts
> with 'ECONNABORTED' (errno=103 on linux-2.4 for intel). And _this_ is now
> really confusing me ...
>
> I'll spend some more time now in debuging the problem. It would be great
> to get some feedback, if anybody else is seeing this problem ..
>
> I'm running ROCK Linux (www.rocklinux.org) with Linux/ia32 2.4.18 and
> glibc-2.2.5 here.

No it turned out that this only happens on my computers here. When I
connect to a ROCK Linux installation somewhere in the net and try the
command there, everything is fine.

So this is (a very strage) problem with my ISP. Sorry for all the
confusion ...

yours,
 - clifford

--
| Clifford Wolf ............ www.clifford.at . . . IRC: http://opirc.nu/
| ROCK Linux Workgroup ..... www.rocklinux.org . . Tel: +43-699-10063494
| NTx Consulting Group ..... www.ntx.at  . . . . . Fax: +43-2235-42788-4
+------=[ Usenet Compliant Signature (RFC 2646) ]=---> www.rocklinux.net
Linux is a wigwam: No Windows, No Gates, Apache inside.
Reality corrupted. Reboot universe? (Y/N)