curl_formadd() missing functionality

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:20:19 +0100 (MET)

Hey

After what feels like a milion mails back and forth, Stephen Oskoui
discovered a case where he needs to formpost to a site that checks the
filename field of the formpost to see if it uses a true file name....
<sarcasm> all "true" file names of course begin with "[letter]:\", as you all
know... </sarcasm>

Unfortunately, we don't allow that field to be customized to anything but the
actually used file name and on most non-windows systems, file names don't
look like that. (The temporary work-around I've suggested is to use a
symbolic link named "C:\foobar" that links to the true file.)

This is a lacking option to curl_formadd() that we need to add (and a little
extra stuff for the -F/--form client option).

Any taker?