libcurl 4 windows

From: Nick C <nicu_vl_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:41:08 -0800 (PST)

Daniel,

I am trying to install and use libcurl under the
windows mode/os. I am one of th guys you helped in the
past. Unfortunately, i lost those messages and the
scripts I made a few months ago. I was using linux
then, but due to relocatin and some some hardware
computer problems, I cannot partitionate the computer
i'm using and install linux. I will have to stick to
windows millennium, at least for a while, until I find
a solution to install linux..

I just managed to install active perl and I seem now
that I am able to run simple perl scripts. I just
downloaded the libcurl, from curl web site, the perl
version. I managed to open it, I did "perl
makefile.pl", but I couldn't do "make " and "make
install". How can I install perl interface (libcurl)
on windows ?

Where can I download and install the C++ interface for
curl (for windows) ?

Thank you...

Nick.