Retrieving specific header elements

From: Jason Thomas <jason_at_topic.com.au>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:37:33 +1100

Hi, I'm trying to use libcurl through php, and I'd like to be able to
extract the 'Location:' element from the header, do I need to parse the
headers myself or is there a way to get this from libcurl.

Looking at the code it seems that the headers are parsed but not stored,
maybe all the various header elements could be stored in a struct for
use with say 'writeout'.

I could possible implement something like this if others think libcurl
could use this sort of functionality or am I way of track here.

Thanks.